Thursday, August 9, 2007

I Pull Out My Eyelashes


I know; it's weird right?

But I'm not exactly pulling out my own.

Each morning, I apply individual lashes before applying my makeup. (I love the way they look, and I cut back on using so much mascara. I know, mascara isn't that big a deal, but hey, I don't wanna deal.)

Anyway, I've taken some comfort in rubbing my eyelash line and pulling off the eyelashes in the middle of the night; you know, kinda like a security balnket or teddy bear, but NOT.

How did I figure it out?

Well, one night I pulled a little bit too hard, and the pain woke me up! LMBO!

I was in shock! I laughed at myself and then went back to sleep .... rubbing and plucking.

Joke
Q. How do you know a blonde has been using your computer?
A: There's white out on the screen.

Q: Why was the stupid GM starring at a container of orange juice?
A: Because it said "concentrate".

1 comment:

Amber Anique said...

The blonde joke really hurt!