Saturday, June 2, 2007

Purple Cow


Purple cow - Reality

Don't you do it!

Don't you dare think of a purple cow!

You did it didn't you?
You envisioned a purple cow.

See what happens to me?

I try so hard not to crave swedish fish, and that's all I want. Just bought five packs. Gonna "quit again" tomorrow.

Yes, DD is out of town and didn't leave a ration.

Purple Cow -ala The Secret

Butterfly, how are ya?

I'm doing wonderful, just watching some Comedy Central and snacking on swedish fish.

Won't it give you acne?

Naw. It can only give me acne if I keep thinking about it giving me acne. I love em and so I've chosen to have a healthy relationship with them.

So thankful for life's little pleasures.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love em and so I've chosen to have a healthy relationship with them.

I really like this sentence.

PS. Check into Tend Skin. It's for shaving, but it eliminated 99% of acne as well. That stuff is amazing.

Butterfly said...

Thanks so much for tht link!!!!