Monday, May 21, 2007

Men in My Life UPDATE

1. The Man with the Dogs - He is SOOOOOO in 1st Place. He comes back from Dominican Republic tonight, and I can't wait.

2. The owner - He sent me a text on Saturday saying that I am making his vision come to fruition, and he is so glad to have me on board. Uhhhhh.

3. The new 5k. He wants to see me on Wednesday. Haven't had a chance to tell him about the Man with the Dogs because he's been in Hawaii, but I ain't going out with him any more. Even if he did pledge and bring me jewelry from Hawaii. I HATE HIS VOICE!

4. 67 - He'll send me on a vacation if I raise $5k. He's old! He's RICH, but he's OLD. So funny and sweet, but old. I want to run on the beach with my significant other. He ain't running no where. LMBO!

5. The Italian - He received his official pink slip. Unless he miraculously becomes EXACTLY who I want, he'll be in ex -haven.

6. The Ass - He'll be in a photo shoot with me on Wednesday.

7. Quiet Daddy - Told him there's no point to our flirting because its not going anywhere and I'm interested in someone else. So, like, move on.

Yeeeee-hah for honesty!!!!

So grateful for growth!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Crossing fingers for you and DD!

Butterfly said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I'm sending out positive heebeegeebees as I type!