Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Aha Moment!

So I've been whining about wives lately.

Yup, I'm headed to the Law of Attraction.

I'm the cause of the increasing wife drama. Not only have I had EXTRME negative thoughts about wives (because of the Italian), but I also think that I have created situations for men to be deceitful to their wives because I havent made it clear through my interactions with them that "wives" is not an option.

I tolerate their seemingly "innocent flirting" when I should nip it in the butt and call them on their inappropriate behavior. (Of course this only works on the men that actually wear wedding rings and state that they are married.)

I'm also going to be HIGHLY seletive with who gets my number. My cell is my only phone; its my personal line, and should therefore be protected.

Anyway, by whining about the wives, I received MORE wives to whine about.

I'm done.

Watch this work.

P.S. Are you still stalling on reading The Secret?

So thankful that I'm consistently doing the work to get better.

2 comments:

Idea Magnet said...

I've read the secret. I asked for $5. Simple enough right?

I turned out so. I got my $5 shortly after.

It was all in a mass quantity of change that added up to exactly $5 to the penny.

How often does that happen?

Butterfly said...

I dare you to try it again! I am sooooo a beliver in The Secret. It'll work for you.