Sunday, April 29, 2007

Swan



I've been watching the Swan; you know, the reality tv show that's all cosmetic surgery. (Oh they also do therapy and weight training.)

Well, I realized that I haven't been taking good care of myself regularly.

I only get dressed for work or an event.
Makeup also only for work, and event or if a guy is visiting. :-p

Showers? What showers? I only do it for work, and even then it's like pulling teeth.

I need to wash my hair...Hey Ash, TMI ALERT..I need to shave, and basically become a Swan instead of the ugly duckling fug ball that I've become. I'm sure being dirty and ugly and blah contributes to my mood, too.

So, this week:
- Showers (and I'm gonna like it)
- Makeup every day (I don't need it, but I feel pretty and "done".)
- Nice outfits
- Perfume
- I'm even gonna wear sandals!

Yup. I'm gonna put a pedicured foot forward this week.

I'm also gonna do something fun for me. No food, but like a movie or something.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

taking good care of myself regularly.

Me neither... for the past 7 years or so. :-/