Thursday, April 5, 2007

Mr. Toilet


3 Shots of Petron Café (yum)
1 Glass of Champagne
4 Cups of Sangria
2 Glasses of Cranberry Juice

I swear, I was not trying to get drunk.

I had an amazing day at work.
My event was a major success. (I’m a publicist.)
I was with great friends
The music was right, and I was making money as I partied.

Got home at 6:20am, woke up at 9am, and then it hit me.

Whoa, Butterfly, you’re drunk like a skunk!

But I’m still smiling!

I wasn’t on meds (cuz I knew I would be drinking).

I was me, Butterfly. Not a diagnosis, just me; Loving life, enjoying great company, and being on.

Oh, I digress.

Yeah, I had a date with Mr. Toilet. Hell, the alcohol had to leave my system one way or the other, and once I worked my abs a couple times, I was ready for Thursday. (Lol)

Yeah, maaaaan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats what happens when you mix your liquor!

Butterfly said...

I know it'll happen again.