Tuesday, April 17, 2007

HR Block Moron


I'm beginning to look at all people as being retarded. It's the only way I can justiify all the people who truly seek to piss me off daily (despite what Ash says. Lol).

Why else would someone close their line after their current person without telling anyone, during rush hour?

Why else would the hr block lady ask me if I have "forms" and then give me the stupid arse "duh" face when I ask her what forms?

Her: You know, your taxes forms.

Me: Uh, isn't that what you prepare for me? Could your ignorant arse be referring to my w2 and 1099 etc?

Her: Yes.

Me: Well, why don't you say that you bloody moron!

As long as I think everyone is retarded, I won't notice that they truly are the residue on the inside of a pot when all the water has boiled out, and the pot is still on the flame!

No comments: