Friday, April 27, 2007

Bath House

For our 1st official date, my ex boyfriend had us go through a bath house ritual.

We fasted together.
We prayed together.
We release negative energy.
We released toxins.
We had a massage.
We slept & awoke refreshed.


We did all of this for a fresh start to our relationship.

I want to do it this on Sunday.

Just for me.

You may say it didn't work because he's an ex, but truth is, what I learned from him and our relationship is invaluable and stays with me to this day.

He taught me a deeper level of spirituality and on many occassions healed me from physical pain. He's wise beyond his years and truly possesses God's power.

Anyway, I respect him immensely and still love him.

This time, I want to do it for me;
to clean my air, my aura, my body.

May sound like hocus pocus mumbo jumbo, but what's loonier than the condition of my bedroom.
I'll keep you posted ok.

No comments: