Tuesday, March 27, 2007

So Slow


Not sure what's going on with Seroquel.

It used to be my homie, and now it's acting like a BI-YATCH!

For the second night in a row, I tossed and turned.

I took 50mg on Sunday, and didn't sleep.
Monday night I took 75mg and no sleep.
Tuesday night I took 100mg, and again, NO SLEEP!

WTF!

Am I gonna have to keep increasing until I'm at 1million mg?
Is it fluctuating because I introduced some hidden stress?
Is my body fighting the Seroquel like a germ or other foreign substance?

Geez!

This uncertainty sh*t, sucks!

I got to work, and was so slow. I'm sleepy. I want to sleep, but sleep is playing games like a dumb boyfriend. I took my Lexapro so I could focus, but I what I really want to do is crawl under the covers and go to sleep.

But will I sleep? I didn't last night. Whats makes me think that just because I want to sleep, I will sleep?
Slow in NYC,
The Limp Butterfly.

No comments: