Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The Rest of Me

So you know where my head is and where it is not.

What about the rest of me?

Well, like I mentioned yesterday, I'm struggling to catch up.

Physically, I eat crap. I can't remember the last time I had a hot meal.

I'm single.
I don't cook.
I can, but why?

I know why; because it can save me time and money.

Well, when you're behind in so many areas, cooking is the last thing on your mind.

I've lost weight, muscle and size; which is ok, I guess. But I want my muscle back.

I need to start exercising again. There was a time when I lived in the gym; up at 6am for yoga on my own. Those days are a distant memory.

I still read, but I haven't been reading my bible as much as I should have.

Yup, I'm a bipolar Christian. So for everyone who thinks that's an oxymoron, WHATEVER!

I know that my mind can be at peace by reading and praying more. No excuses. I simply need to do it.

I know the saying all to well:
if you wanna stop getting what you're getting, stop doing what you're doing.

Change, Butterfly, Change.

That's where the meds come in.

They allow me to focus long enough to read, to pray, to meditate.

10:20am, and Lexapro is not in my tummy.

Gonna go take it now.

No comments: