Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm Going to Heal Myself

I told my therapist that I was going to heal myself, and she took it lightly.

I know I said it before, but I mean it now, SHE'S SO FIRED!

4 visits and I feel like a f*cking scatterbrain!

Anyway, I am going to heal myself, I really am.

I've always known that I had special powers, and I am going to use them to fix me and then I can help all of you!

So how does it work?

Well, here's my plan of attack:

1. Daily Meditation and Prayer - to remove evil spirits.
2. Exercise - to look good and then it'll jog my feelings.
3. Cleansing - colonics, water, laxatives and the Cayenne pepper remedy. - to remove toxins.
4. Special incense and oils - keep the spirits away
5. Journaling. - Get in touch with my thoughts and feelings
6. Motivational tapes like Louise Hay and The Secret. - Positivity can't hurt.
7. Some isolation - I need to know me.
8. Upside down stance - Release serotonin.

I know what you're thinking - I'm making it seem like bipolar is something I can wish away or something that isn't forever.

Well, kinda.

I don't know for you, but I'm certain that I have a build up of toxins in my body, and I'm not willing to accept bip as a forever thing until I have tried everything.

I need to be alone with my thoughts and monitor my feelings and activities.
Being upside down will send more serotonin to my brain.
The cleansing will remove the toxins.

Denial?

Maybe, but I haven't done EVERYTHING, and so I will not concede.

I Change My Mind, No Lexapro!

Have you done everything?

No comments: