Friday, March 23, 2007

Blasted Girl Scouts

I ordered 5 boxes of girl scout cookies during one of my impulsive, excessive days. This also occurred pre-meds.

Anyway, they arrived on Monday and I stalled on eating them for a couple days; didn't want to make them my breakfast, lunch and dinner with a laxative chaser.

So I woke up yesterday morning to find 4 Thin Mints left in the pack!

Now, I remember eating throughout the night; I do. But, surely I didn't eat that many!

I swear! I don't remember getting the box and opening the pack.

A Thin Mint Binge.

This happened last night, too.

I didn't take my Seroquel, so I was tossing and turning (more on that later). I didn't have the sense to pop the pink pill, but I did roll over to consume about 10 Thin Mints in a foggy, sleepy, brain-alert haze.

I hid the poopy pills a couple weeks ago - well, i actually put them so far up in my closet that I would need a ladder to go get them down.

I have about 15 Thin Mints left. Gonna have a couple for breakfast, and then I'm done til later.

I promise not to buy any more poopy pills.

No comments: